Our Pastoral Staff
- Rev. Larry Mangone - Senior Pastor
Pastor Larry has been in ministry for 31 years.
He has pastored churches in Maine, Massachusetts, New Jersey,
and now Rhode Island. He has also served as a Missionary in Bangladesh.
His wife of 31 years, Karen, is an elementary school teacher.
He has two daughters, Rachel (25) & Sarah (23); one grandchild, Gracie;
and one golden retriever, Buddy.
- Rev. Bento Lopes - Portuguese Pastor
Pastor Bento oversees our Portuguese congregation.
He has served in that capacity for 20 years.
Pastor Bento has been married to his wife, Maria, for 39 years.
He has 3 children and 8 grandchildren.
- Ryan Little - Assistant Pastor (Youth, Young Adults, & Worship)
Ryan has been married to his wife Kyra for 6 years.
They have one child, Julia, who is 2 years old
Ryan is also a Lieutenant in the U.S. Arrmy.
Our Church Board
- Rev. Larry Mangone - President
- Gene Medeiros - Vice-President & Treasurer
- Matthew VanSchalkwyk - Secretary
- Sue Sanders - Assistant Treasurer
- Rev. Larry Mangone
- Rev. Bento Lopes
- Jerry Sanders
Our Ministry Leaders
- Youth Ministry - Ryan Little
- Young Adults Ministry - Ryan Little
- Benevolence - Sherrill Ferriera
- Front Line Ministry for Troops - David Benevides
- Hospitality - Shannon DosSantos
- Junior Church - Shannon DosSantos
- Missions - Pastor Larry Mangone
- Monday Prayer - Mary DeCosta
- Nursery - Mary Lou Bettencourt
- Ushers & Greeters - Mark DeVine
- Men's Ministry - Jerry Sanders
- Recovery Group - Don & Wendy Vieira
- Women's Ministry - Shannon DosSantos
Spiritual Help Resources
Connecting through Prayer
A consistent prayer life is fundamental to establishing strong connections with God, others, and God's plan for our lives. Drawn from the booklet "Connecting through Prayer," this article is sure to enrich your prayer life.